Not a current member? Join the IMFA and gain access to the wealth of resources, network opportunities and support available exclusively to IMFA Members.
All IMFA members receive up to a 40% discount on our global annual conference. Don’t miss out on your opportunity to connect with industry leaders and a worldwide network of molded fiber manufacturers, suppliers and service providers.
Member categories & annual fees
Subject to IMFA approval. All fees are in USD.
CHARTER MEMBER | $5000
All Manufacturers of Molded Fiber products who have multiple manufacturing sites. Any Premier or Affiliate member wanting to upgrade to Charter membership. May nominate and vote on Board membership.
PREMIER MEMBER | $2500
All Manufacturers of Molded Fiber products who have a single manufacturing site. All Suppliers of Pulp Molding Machines. All Suppliers whose core business is ultimately supplying into Molded Fiber Manufacturers.This would include but is not limited to Tooling, Raw material and Services. Any Affiliate member who would like to upgrade to Premier. May nominate and vote on Board membership.
AFFILIATE MEMBER | $1850
All others falling outside of the Charter and Premier qualifying criteria. May not nominate or vote on Board membership. May vote on all other general IMFA business requiring a membership vote.
Why Become a Member?
Global Network & Access
IMFA represents a diverse scope of the molded fiber industry – from independent manufacturing owners, to industry affiliates and large multi-product, international companies, directly connecting you to a worldwide network of industry experts for advice, assistance, services and products. IMFA members have opportunities to expand their networks, knowledge and influence through both networking conferences and online connections to over 100 manufacturers, equipment suppliers ans specialist service providers.
Industry Profile & Visibility
Our worldwide industry directory provides a platform for our members to increase their online presence and boost their potential to connect with key prospects. A one page listing offers a profile listing featuring a company blurb, logo, imagery, contact details, link to website and a list of product/service categories. IMFA provides members with invaluable visibility by referring on the mass inquiries directed to the association every year.
International Commercial Job Opportunities
We are often contacted by companies looking for specific commercial job requirements worldwide, both from within the industry and outside the industry. This may range from large packaging manufacturing jobs, to sourcing machinery, materials and other factory capabilities. IMFA empower our members with access to these leads through an online Job Board which is easily accessible for members right here on our website. We also send a regular email containing jobs to our active member database to always keep you in the loop.
We keep our members informed through regular updates of industry advancements and relevant information intelligence to ensure they continue as molded fiber pioneers of the industry. Our online resources and news articles provide members with access to worldwide information about renewable, recycled, and natural fibers for molded fiber technology, manufacturing and marketing.
IMFA Services and Member Benefits
Education & CONFERENCES
- Produce Exclusive Molded Fiber Conferences
- Participation in Trade Shows
- Custom- designed Educational Programs for Large & Small Groups
- Notification of Current Industry News
- How and Where to buy Molded Fiber Products
Product Applications & Assistance
- Molded Fiber Product Design Sources
- Worldwide Environmental Legislation Data
- Molded Fiber Market Information
- Sources of Molded Fiber Products
Fiber Molding Processes
- Different Types of Molded Fiber Products
- Drying Systems, Mold & Die Information
- Slurry Treatments & Additives
- Sampling & Prototyping
Molded Fiber Technology
- Engineered Design Procedures
- Packaged Product Testing Information
- Raw materials Selections
- Differentiating Research on Technologies & Trends
IMFA membership benefits users of molded fiber (pulp) packaging as an independent “third” party information source with:
- Professional guidance on the most efficient suppliers who can provide these packaging product benefits:
- Proven product protective packaging
- Fully supports “green” image & sustainability
- Easily disposed as paper
- Versatile design capability
- Packaging cost reductions
- Packaging education access
- Up to date technology
IMFA Membership benefits to Manufacturers and suppliers include:
- IMFA Certification
- Third Party referrals
- Networking opportunities
- Updates on technology & markets
- Conference discounts & Special events
- Trade show representation
- Website representation
- Online forum access
- Industry updates
- Highlighted in the newsletter- Article opportunities/ logos
- Exclusive material on the website