- ExpoPack- Mexico City -June 2-5 2020
- AUSPACK 2019 – Everything You Need To Know About Packaging Solutions
- IMFA – Student Packaging Contest
- AUSPACK – BE PART OF OUR NEW FIRST-CLASS CONFERENCE PROGRAM
- Australia hopes to have 100% sustainable packaging by 2025
- Come To PACK EXPO, Chicago Oct 14-17, 2018
Posted on 02/08/2019
AUSPACK, a Packaging and Processing Week initiative, returns to Melbourne as Australasia’s all encompassing food, beverage and pharmaceutical processing and packaging event. Join us at the Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre between 26 – 29 March 2019
Posted on 01/08/2019
Packaging engineering students from the University of Wisconsin-Stout and Rutgers University were provided with Tiki lamps from the Lamplight Company and Motorcycle parts from the Harley Davison Company. The students will submit their packaging designs to a panel of packaging design members for their creative and functional qualities.
Posted on 11/09/2018
NEW AUSPACK 2019 Business and Industry Conference, taking place at Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre on 26-27 March 2019
Posted on 10/06/2018
The Australian government aims to ensure that 100% of packaging in the country will be reusable, recyclable or compostable by 2025, as part of the country’s new National Packaging Targets which were unveiled today.