James Cropper 3D Products Ltd.
COLOURFORM™ moulded fibre packaging is the latest sustainable paper innovation from James Cropper.
COLOURFORM™ is part of James Cropper PLC, a prestige paper innovator based in the English Lake District, supplying distinct, custom-made paper products to many of the world’s leading luxury brands, art galleries and designers.
The plastic-free packaging is design engineered and bespoke in terms of colour, shape, surface finish and functionality. It is used across a wide range of product categories from cosmetics to consumer electronics.
Using renewable natural fibres from well managed forests, and high quality recycled fibres from our own world-class reclaimed fibre plant, including used coffee cups, our packaging is renewable, recyclable and biodegradable.
COLOURFORM™ is used as outer or inner packaging and able to replace single packaging components or be an entire packaging solution.
COLOURFORM’s mission is to offer brands a sustainable packaging option for their products, without losing the excitement and quality of experience that outstanding packaging provides. We believe in helping brands use packaging creatively, and we continually innovate to make sure they can do that, sustainably.
Here is our simple and proven process:
- Feasibility: a free 30 minute exploratory discussion with one of our experts
- Concept Design: After initial discussions with you we can usually create a digital concept design for you to show your colleagues.
- Prototypes: We can make fully formed and coloured moulded pulp prototypes for you using a single aluminium tool – this creates prototypes which are fully representative of production quality. We can make a few hundred units for you to use for transit tests, consumer tests etc.
- Full machine tooling: This is for the full machine tool, which is capable of producing millions of items.
- Manufacturing cost: We will provide you with a firm price per item based upon the volumes required
COLOURFORM™ is packaging for your brand’s future. It’s creative freedom, technical sophistication and outstanding environmental commitment. COLOURFORM™ is also entirely bespoke.
There are no ‘off the shelf’ solutions here, no colour restrictions, no rules about texture or design, and more technical capabilities than you’ll believe. We’ll even help you create your own recipe of raw materials – because COLOURFORM™ is all about telling your brand story.
Choose your fibres, match any colour, tailor your texture, design surface effects and specify functionality.