Want to be a Sponsor or Exhibitor?
Click here to check out our Opportunities Brochure
If you have any questions, please contact Jenn Perrone at [email protected]
Thank you for registering for IMFA’s 23rd Annual Conference!
As a reminder, the IMFA Annual Conference is virtual and will be held on April 13 & April 14, 2021 via Zoom.
Please see below for important information regarding the upcoming Conference.
Zoom Day of / Log-in Instructions
We will be using Zoom for our virtual conference. Please use this same link for both April 13 April 14.
- Join Zoom Meeting by clicking this link: https://zoom.us/j/96161171735
- If you don’t have Zoom downloaded, you can either download it or click “join from your browser”.
- Type in your name and click join.
- You can either join audio by computer or dial in through a phone. If you wish to dial in through a phone, please see the phone numbers below:
Find your local number: https://kellen.zoom.us/u/adgtAO23ZI
The conference will be recorded and sent out the following week.
Conference Platform, Attendify
Sponsored by HP Inc.
IMFA’s Conference interactive platform is Attendify. Please follow the steps below to download our Conference App and to get connected!
Option 1: View through your web browser
- Click this link for our interactive Conference platform: https://ve.attendify.com/index/apesvh/s_apesvh/ and follow the steps below:
Option 2: Download the Attendify app on your mobile device
- Search IMFA’s 23rd Annual Conference
- Click Join and follow the steps below:
- Enter your email address and click Next.
- Create a password (and write it down – you’ll need this again!)
- Accept the Terms & Services and click Create Account.
- Enter your information to Complete Your Profile. Other IMFA Conference attendees will be able to see this, so fill it in as much as you can!
- Don’t forget to add your photo!
- Once your account is created, you will be able to view the interactive platform. From here, you can view and chat with other attendees, reach out to our Speakers, Sponsors and/or Exhibitors, write in the “Activity Stream” introducing yourself, and much more.
- How to Find Content
- If you’re using the mobile app, on the left-hand side at the top you will see a button with three lines. Click that and you’ll be able to view our conference schedule, speakers, sponsors, and exhibitors.
- If you’re using your internet browser, on the left-hand side, you can view and chat with other attendees, reach out to our Speakers, Sponsors, and/or Exhibitors, write in the “Activity Stream” introducing yourself, and much more. On the right-hand side of your browser, you’ll find attendees under the Community section. To chat, click their name and Send a Message.
Please reach out to Jenn Perrone ([email protected]) if you have any questions.